mardi 28 octobre 2008

The River of Strangeness

I'm walking by the river
Of strangeness
Observing passers-by
Full of loneliness.

I've got scissors in my hand
No one can touch me
Hate flowing into my veins,
Hate that no one can flee.

Fate
Can't trouble me
What I do is not fake,
Fake is what you see.

Believe what you want;
In the river are swimming
Thousands of silent
People who just can't
Express themselves.
Believe what you want,
Believe they're slaves...

-And the trees are growing
By the river of strangeness,
Their sunken leaves sing
The melody of quietness
While i'm asking the sky
The reasons why
We were left down and weak,
Blown away and bleak-

I've got scissors in my hand,
No one can touch me
Hate flowing into my veins,
Hate that no one can flee.


//28 octobre 2008//

1 commentaire:

  1. bon, qui aime bien châtie bien comme on dit ; y'a un petit peu trop de fautes à mon goût. Stage de perfectionnement quand tu veux, à Berlin.

    RépondreSupprimer